OnCore is a web-based al Trial Management System (CTMS) that manages multiple aspects of clinical trials including protocols, participants, sponsor invoicing, data, and specimens. OnCore enables researchers at UF to manage their clinical research operations, maintain data integrity, and ensure compliance across the institution in one program.
ONCORE AT UF
CLINICAL RESEARCH DATA SYSTEMS AT UF
There are several electronic data systems and applications that might be used in the conduct of Human Subjects research at UF; some are required for all studies, others are only used as applicable or as needed. While there may be some overlap of basic study data elements (e.g. Study Title, Principal Investigator, Sponsor Name, etc.), each system has unique data that reflects that system’s unique primary purpose.
- OnCore: Clinical trials management system; source of truth for all research-related activities including regulatory management, subject management, billing compliance tracking, sponsor invoicing, and accounts receivable management
- ClinicalTrials.gov PRS: A web-based data entry system used to register a clinical study or submit results information for a ClinicalTrials.gov study.
- Epic: Electronic health record; source of truth for all clinical activities and patient health information; patient and insurance billing; shared between Shands and UFHP.
- Human Subjects Payments (HSP): A confidential and secure central database used to manage payments to research participants; maintained by UF Treasury Management.
- Integrated Data Repository (IDR): a large-scale database used to collect, store, and report on information from across UF Health’s clinical and research enterprises.
- myInvestigator: an online fiscal tool that provides intuitive views of sponsored project balances with the ability to quickly drill-down to the transaction details.
- myIRB: Electronic submission system for UF IRB reviews
- myUFL (PeopleSoft): General ledger for the University; HR for the University
- REDCap: Electronic data capture system for research data; survey and case report form formats available; 21CFR11 compliant environment available
- UFIRST: Management of grant submissions, research-related contracting, and external research funding
- UFOLIO: UF Online Interest Organizer system for UF employees to report outside activities and financial interests to comply with Conflicts of Interest regulations
- Vestigo: Investigational pharmacy management system; patient tracking; IDS billing and AR management